Some Windows 10 and Windows 7 clients have faced the error 0x00000002 when trying to add a network printer(from the Print Server or the local TCP/IP port).Connect to Printer
Jika Stop: 0x0000000A muncul saat instalasi Windows XP, kemungkinan disebabkan ada hardware bermasalah.Pertama pastikan bahwa hardwarenya kompatible dengan Win XP. Jika hardware tsb tidak terlalu penting, cobalah untuk melepasnya saat akan instalasi Win XP.
- To resolve 0x0000000A, remove or update Hewlett-Packard printer drivers. STOP: 0x0000000A Solution Suggestion 14: Sharing Printers. If your receives STOP: 0x0000000A while sharing a printer please try the simples steps suggested in STOP: 0x0000000A and printers section. Many users report solving STOP: 0x0000000A with the help of this method.
- ChooseAdd a local printer. Hit on Create a new port. The default in the drop down box is Local Port. A dialogue box will appear asking for you to enter a port name.
- Printer can't connect Fix Can't Connect Printer Error 0x000003e3 in Windows 10 Re-connect the Printer. Before proceeding to the solutions, ensure restartin.
- After that, add the printer again and see if the problem persists. Method 2: Create a New Local Port. Click Start, click Control Panel and double click Devices and Printers. Click Add a Printer. Select “Add a local printer“. Select “Create a new port“. Choose “Local Port” as the type of the port.
Windows cannot connect to the printer.
Operation failed with error 0x00000002.
The error 0x00000002 means that the driver of this printer installed on the computer is corrupted. First of all, you should try to remove this driver from the driver store (like in case of error 0x00000057).
Run this command:
printui.exe /s /t2
In the list of installed drivers, find the printer driver you want to reinstall and remove it by clicking Remove and select Remove driver and driver package.
Restart the spooler (net stop spooler & net start spooler) and try to connect your printer again.
It is likely that the driver will be installed and the printer will connect successfully.
Otherwise, try the following:
- Delete this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerPendingFileRenameOperations
- If there are any subfolders with the names from 1 to 499 in c:WindowsSystem32spoolprtprocsx64, delete all of them but for winprint.dll
- Delete all Print Processors and drivers (except winprint) from HKLMSYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlPrintEnvironments
- Restart your computer and add the printer
As a workaround, if the previous methods haven’t helped, connect your printer using UNC path following the instructions in the article How to Print on Windows 10 Network Printer from XP.