As promised, Apple released the latest and greatest iOS update till date on Wednesday. iOS 9 is currently available for all supported iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models.
- Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download Torrent
- Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download 32-bit
- Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download 64-bit
- Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download Windows 7
- Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus; Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPhone SE (2nd Generation) Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPhone SE; Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPhone 6s; Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPhone 6s Plus; Download iOS 13.6.1 for iPod touch (7th generation) Download iOS 13.6.1 for 12.9-in. IPad Pro (4th generation).
- Apple iPhone 4S Firmware iOS Update 9.3.5 To update your iPhone you will need to download the latest firmware file (IPSW). IOS 9.3.5 is an important security update that fixes a spyware flaw.
- UPDATE: Download Files of Install iOS 9 on Android. Ios 9 custom rom for android; ios 9 zip file download for android; Facebook. Next article Make the Bixby button great again: BixRemap will open Google Now instead. Hey Guys Its Kashif, Founder of Tech Fire. I spend most of my free time creating.
After downloading the desired firmware, you can shift-click (PC) or option-click (Mac) the Restore or Update buttons in iTunes.A file dialog will open and let you choose the downloaded ipsw-file. When you download the file with IE (Internet Explorer), it has a zip extension. You need to change that to.ipsw (the right extension is IPSW not ispw!!). Don’t unzip it, just change the extension.
iOS 9 hasn’t got any brand new features as such, but focuses more on improving the iOS experience and making things easier to use. Siri in iOS 9 has undergone some changes and sees drastic improvement.
The latest update is said to improve battery life and make everything more responsive and smoother. The apps now make use of both the CPU and the GPU to perform tasks faster.
Spotlight in iOS 9 will now give you relevant information based on your personal data thanks to something known as Proactive. It’s basically like Google Now, providing you with all information you need to get things done.
Siri is now faster, understands you better and can be used to search for a lot more things than before. Apple has also improved Maps in iOS 9 and added Public Transit Directions in select cities. The new Apple Maps also features a Nearby feature that shows places of interest near your current location.
Multitasking on the iPad is now better with iOS 9. You can simply swipe from the right edge of the screen to view two apps simultaneously. During FaceTime or video calls, pressing the Home button will minimize the video to the corner so you can do other things.
Finally, Apple has also added improved security and privacy to iOS 9 with 6 digit passcodes and two-factor Apple ID authentication. Apps are now smaller in size, battery life has supposedly been improved and iCloud Storage has been increased.
Below is the official release note for iOS 9:
- Presents relevant information even before you start typing
- Notifies you when you need to leave for appointments using traffic conditions
- Learns what you listen to in a certain location or at a particular time of day and can automatically display playback controls for your preferred music and audio apps
- Suggested events and contact details are added to apps based on information found in Mail
- Search your personal photos and videos based on dates, locations and album names
- Ask Siri to remind you about things you’re looking at in your apps, including Safari, Mail, Notes and Messages
- Request directions via public transit
Spotlight search improvements
- Get sports scores, weather conditions and stock prices
- Simple math calculations and conversions
- Initiate messages, phone calls and FaceTime calls from contact search results
New iPad Features
- Quickly use a second app without leaving the one you’re in
- Easily switch between Slide Over apps
- Support for Apple apps and enabled third party apps
- View and interact with two apps at once
- Ability to resize your view to give equal attention to both apps or prioritize one app over another
- Support for Apple apps and enabled third party apps
Picture in picture
- Continue watching a video while using your favorite apps
- Support for Safari video, FaceTime, Videos and Podcasts and enabled third party apps
Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download Torrent
- Multi-Touch gestures for easier text selection on iPad
- Quick access to text editing tools with Shortcut Bar on iPad
- Support for hardware keyboard shortcuts
- Support for all Unicode emoji flags
- Support for public transit lines, station details with exits and entrances, schedules and directions in select major cities
- Browse for places around you by category, including Food, Drinks, Shopping, Fun and more
- Apple Pay support is indicated on place cards at participating retail locations
- Place cards include Wikipedia information for landmarks and cities
Redesigned Notes app
- Add photos to your notes with the built-in camera or from your Photo Library
- Create useful checklists and check off completed items with a tap
- Sketch a quick thought using just your finger
- Save interesting items directly from other apps using the Share menu
All-new News app
Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download 32-bit
- Read your favorite newspapers, magazines, and blogs, or choose from over a million topics
- Beautiful typography and layouts, photo galleries, videos, animations, and more
- Browse articles that are chosen based on your interests in For You. Find channel and topic recommendations in Explore. News gets more personalized the more you read
- Easily share articles with friends or save them to read later — even when you’re offline
- Search improvements help you quickly find what you’re looking for by filtering results based on sender, recipient, subject or a combination of options
- Support for Markup lets you annotate an image or PDF attachment with text, shapes and even your signature, then send it back — without leaving Mail
- Easily save the attachments you receive or add files from iCloud Drive or other document providers while composing a new message
Apple Pay and Wallet improvements
- Support for Discover cards
- Support for rewards cards and store credit and debit cards
- To check out even faster, you can prepare an upcoming payment by double-clicking the Home button from the Lock Screen and keeping your finger on Touch ID
New iCloud Drive app
- Easily search for a file or browse in the new iCloud Drive app by date, name, or tags you added on your Mac
- Open files in any compatible app or share with those you choose
- Organize folders and files
- Get the iCloud Drive app in Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and select Show on Home Screen
- Plays back audio messages, letting you hear from people in their own voices
- Full support for car knob controls, so you can tilt and spin to scroll through lists or pan around in Maps
- Support for CarPlay apps from auto manufacturers
- Longer battery life
- Up to one hour of additional time before you need to charge your battery
- Facedown detection for turning display off when not in use
- Low power mode optimizes device performance to extend battery by up to an additional three hours
- Software updates require less space to download and offer an option to install later
- iOS apps and user interface now use Metal to deliver faster scrolling, smoother animation, and better overall performance
- Improved security with two-factor authentication support and a default 6 digit passcode support for Touch ID devices
- New San Francisco system font
- Leave a message option if recipient isn’t available for a FaceTime call
- Share voicemails from the Phone app using the share sheet
- Flight and package tracking for data detectors
- Health app adds support for reproductive health, UV exposure, water intake and sedentary state data types
- HomeKit adds support for motorized windows and shades, motion sensors and home security system accessories
- Podcasts has an all-new design, makes it easy to find the latest episodes of your favorite shows and notifies you when new episodes become available for you
- Support for Wi-Fi calling on iPad, iPod touch and Mac, without iPhone in proximity on participating carriers
- Wi-Fi Assist to automatically use cellular data when Wi-Fi connectivity is poor
- Transfer content from an Android device with the Move to iOS app
Expanded language support
- New PingFang Chinese system font
- Improved predictions, learning and autocorrection for Chinese in QuickType
- Redesigned punctuation input on 10-key Chinese keyboard
- Redesigned User Interface for right-to-left languages
- Added Siri support for Austria, Belgium (French and Dutch), and Norway
- Added Spotlight search support for Mexico
- New keyboards for French (Belgium), German (Austria), Gujarati, Hindi (Transliteration), Hinglish, Punjabi, Spanish (Mexico), and Telugu
- Predictive input for French (Belgium), German (Austria), Korean, Russian, Spanish (Mexico), and Turkish
- Dictation support for Dutch (Belgium), English (Ireland, Philippines, South Africa), French (Belgium), German (Austria), and Spanish (Chile, Colombia)
- Spell check for Finnish and Korean
- Definition dictionary for Hindi, Norwegian and Swedish
- Bilingual dictionary for French-English and German-English
- New Japanese autocorrection and improved predictions and learning in QuickType
- Option to switch between number systems for Arabic and Hindi
Enterprise & Education
- Assign apps directly to iOS devices without needing to have an iTunes Store account configured
- Improved calendar reliability for customers using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync v16
- Expanded Per App VPN support for the built-in IPSec and IKEv2 VPN clients
- New networking controls for managed apps to help limit international data roaming costs
- New restrictions to prevent changes to passcodes, device names and wallpapers, or to disable AirDrop on managed devices
- Third party app extension support for VPN, advanced content filtering, and captive Wi-Fi networks
- Touch Accommodations provides additional touch control for those with physical motor limitations
- Switch Control Recipes to customize features or create your own
- Support for Siri Voices for VoiceOver users
- Additional customization of AssistiveTouch
- Hardware keyboard support for Key Repeat, Slow Keys and Sticky Keys
- Improved MFi hearing aid audio routing to choose where audio is played
How To Download iOS 9
You can download iOS 9 for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch from iJailbreak’s Downloads page or from the direct IPSW links below:
How To Install iOS 9
The latest version of iOS is compatible with the 5th and 6th generation iPod Touch, iPhone 4s or later and iPad 2 or later. If you’re jailbroken on iOS 8.4, then you should probably stay away from iOS 9.
There are two ways to update to iOS 9, you can either use the OTA method, which is faster, but will not completely erase your device. Or you can update via iTunes, which is what we would recommend.
Before you begin, make sure you’ve made a full backup of your iOS device.
To update to iOS 9 using OTA:
- Launch the Settings app on your device.
- Head to General>Software Update.
- Once it has refreshed, you should see the iOS 9 update.
- Click on Download and Install to proceed with the update process.
To update to iOS 9 using iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac or PC and launch iTunes.
- You should be notified of the latest iOS 9 update.
- Click on Download and Update. This will take some time depending on your internet speed.
If you want this process to be faster, you should probably use the OTA method. Updating via iTunes will take a lot longer than the OTA method, but it will do a complete restore.
Have you updated to iOS 9 yet? Let us know what you think of the new features and improvements in the comments section.
You may also like to check out:
iOS 9 is a revolution in iOS releases, with intelligent features that make your iPhone or iPad more proactive than ever before, as well as more secure, with the introduction of a number of new security features.
Interested? Keep reading for more details.
Update: Apple is now urging users of iPhone 4s, iPad Mini 1st, iPad 2nd and iPad 3rd generation to be updated to iOS 9.3.6, by Nov 3rd, 2019 to continue using their services. You can find the download links for the firmware below.
iOS 9 Active Firmware:
Apple will only be signing two iOS versions at once – the latest one and the previous one. With the previous firmware, they stop signing after a week and, right now the below-listed version is the only ( active firmware ).
- iOS 9.3.6
The following iOS 9 versions are no longer being signed:
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
- iOS 9.1
- iOS 9.2
- iOS 9.2.1
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.5
If you try to put one of the expired versions on your iOS device, you will get a Requested Build Error 3194; it will tell you that your device isn’t eligible for the requested build. Keep reading because we will be telling you how you can safely downgrade your iOS version.
And now we’ll dig deeper
- 1 How to Install iOS 9 Firmware:
Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download 64-bit
How to Install iOS 9 Firmware:
Before we get busy, there’s a couple of things you need to do:
First, make sure that iTunes is up to date; you will need it for two methods:
- Launch iTunes and click Help>Check For Updates
- If iTunes requires updating, instructions will appear on the screen – follow them
Second, make sure your data is backed up – if anything goes wrong, you will lose everything.
Third, disable Find My iPhone/iPad and Passcode (Touch ID if it is enabled). These can be switched back on later.
Then let’s get into it:
Method 1: Over the Air (OTA)
While this is the smallest update, it is not compatible with any jailbreak; if you intend to install Cydia, do not use this method:
- Launch Settings>General on your device
- Choose Software Update
- When iOS 9 update is found tap Download
- Tap on Install and leave your device to update; when it reboots, it will be on the Hello screen.
Ios 9 Signed Zip File Download Windows 7
Method 2: iTunes
- Plug your device into your computer and open iTunes
- If you have two or more devise registered, click the Summary for the device connected
- Click on Update>Install
- Wait; your iPhone or iPad will reboot when the update is finished
- The Hello screen appears, and you can begin setting your device up
Last but not least
Method 3: iTunes with IPSW
- Click the IPSW link below that corresponds to your device
- Connect your device to your C/Mac and open iTunes
- Choose the Summary for the connected device (only if you have more than one registered)
- Press either the SHIFT (Windows) or ALT (Mac) key and click Restore at the same time
- Find your IPSW file and click on it
- Click on Install and iTunes will update your iPhone or iPad
- When its all done, your device will reboot into the Hello screen
Download iOS 9.3.6 IPSW Links:
Download iOS 9.3.5 IPSW Links:
We’re almost there
How to Downgrade iOS:
Looking to downgrade to an earlier version? It isn’t quite as simple as it is to update, but it still isn’t difficult to do; check out the guide below on how to do it:
How to Jailbreak iOS 9:
Full step by step instructions to install and iOS 9 jailbreak is given in the linked tutorial below.
Do let us know how you get on updating to latest iOS 9 firmware and for more tutorials like this, you can follow us on Facebook.