TaalMala is the only fully customizable accompaniment software supporting Tabla, Pakhawaj, Manjeera, Tanpura, Lehra on Santoor and Harmonium and now SwarMandal. For musicians, TaalMala is your own personal Tabla/Pakhawaj accompanist. For Tabla or Pakhawaj players, TaalMala is your personal Lehra/Nagma accompanist. With features such as customizable Taals and Lehras, and a huge library of Taals, Lehras and SwarMandal patterns, practising your music has never been easier!
- Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Windows 10
- Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Windows 7
- Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Download
ITabla Desktop is a sound tabla, tanpura and shruti accompaniment program designed for professional musicians. A sound tabla, tanpura and shruti. One side effect of this louder tabla is that on some computers running under Windows XP, the Windows mixer 'Wave Volume' level should be no higher than 50% to avoid distortion. The volume of the tanpura drops while the tabla is playing Your computer sound system is automatically adjusting the volume level.
TaalMala on your Mobile Phone or Tablet:
- Support for most popular mobile platforms: Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.1+ (iPhone and iPad)
- SwarMandal accompaniment with patterns for most popular Hindustani (North Indian) Ragas
- Taal Accompaniment: Tabla, Pakhawaj, Manjeera with two high-quality Tabla/Dagga sound sets
- Lehra Accompaniment: Santoor and Harmonium
- Tanpura accompaniment: Built-in Tanpura, with male/female tones and up to 2 Tanpuras played simultaneously
- SwarMandal accompaniment: 57 Ragas included; ability to compose your own patterns
- Manjeera accompaniment: Automatically synchronized with the playing Taal
- 360+ pre-composed Taals and Taal sequences, including popular Taal variations (Vilambit/Madhya/Drut/Ati-Drut), Kaydas, Relas and other advanced Tabla compositions
- 246+ pre-composed Lehras and Lehra sequences, in multitude of Ragas
- 560+ pre-composed SwarMandal sequences, in 57 most popular Ragas
- Taal, Lehra and SwarMandaleditor/composer (notation-based) and sequencer with fixed/randomized and fully configurable variations.
- Taal/Lehra/SwarMandal pads for on-demand playback from a sequence, for live accompaniment (similar to rhythm pad, but for Taal, Lehra and SwarMandal)
- Tempo (speed) adjustment for from 10 bpm (Vilambit/slow) to 1000 bpm (Ati-Drut/very fast)
- Tap on the screen to quickly set the tempo of the Taal or Lehra
- Precise pitch/scale (Sur) adjustment (+/- 0.5 octaves with cents)
- Pitch detector for detecting your Sur (pitch) and set it automatically
- Record your audio along with TaalMala accompaniment
- Independent fine-tuning control for Taal (Tabla/Pakhawaj), Lehra, SwarMandal and Tanpura channels
- Adjust the tempo and plucking speed of individual Tanpura strings, with option for randomization
- Independent volume control for Tabla, Dagga, Lehra, Maanjeera, SwarMandal and Tanpura channels
- Compose your own Taals using our Windows Desktop version and play them on your Android device!
- Stop Taal/Lehra after predetermined number of aavartans (cycles) for perfect ending of live performance!
- Get Android Editions of TaalMala from the Google Play Store.
- Get TaalMala for your iPhone and iPad from the Apple App Store.
TaalMala on your Windows PC:
- Tabla and Pakhawaj accompaniment and composition
- 201+ pre-composed Taals, including all variations of popular Taals (Vilambit/Madhya/Drut/Ati-Drut), Kaydas, Relas and other advanced Tabla compositions
- Tempo (speed) adjustment for Tabla/Pakhawaj from 10 bpm (Vilambit/slow) to 1000 bpm (Drut/very fast)
- Precise pitch (Sur) adjustment (+/- 0.5 octaves with cents)
- WYTIWYG (What You Type Is What You Get) composer - Type to Compose - All you have to do is type the Bols for the Taal and TaalMala does the rest!
- Download Windows Desktop Edition of TaalMala.
Latest Version: 4.70
Introduction to TaalMala
Taal Composer Tutorial
Lehra Composer Tutorial
We are now providing Tampura and Shruti instruments as audio plugins, for use with your sound software. The plugins have really good performances and are very useful for a live performance or a recording mix. All our plugins are working in stereo.
To use our tampura and shruti VST instrument plugin, you need a VST 2.4
compatible software. We have tested it successfully with Cubase SX 3.
Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Windows 10
We also developed a tanpura and shruti Audio Unit Generator, and a tanpura and shruti Effect Audio Unit Effect. The difference between the two is that the generator doesn’t need any input, while the effect is adding tampura sound to an input. We advise users to use the generator if possible. We have tested them successfully with GarageBand and AU Lab and Digital Performer 5.12.
See our screenshots : Cubase SX 3 - GarageBand - AU Lab
Consult the Plugin compatibility page to see which software have been tested with the plugins.
AIFF and WAVE files are accepted by the plugins for the sound samples
High quality tampura and shruti sound samples are included within the plugins (madhyam and pancham)
The plugins are can run as a demo for a few minutes if you don’t own a license.
Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Windows 7
Tanpura And Tabla Software For Pc Download
Thanks for reporting problems and compatibility issues with your software.